Blue Balloon Theatre is a non-profit theatre company based in Manchester, England. We are committed to providing a platform for actors and creatives to develop and showcase their own, original work. We believe that everyone has a story to tell, and we want to help people share their stories with the world.
Blue Balloon Theatre offer a variety of opportunities for actors and creatives, including:
- Playwriting workshops: We offer playwriting workshops for people of all levels of experience. These workshops are a great way to learn the craft of playwriting and to develop your own ideas.
- Actor training: We offer actor training for people of all levels of experience. These classes will help you develop your acting skills and to prepare for a career in theatre.
- Production opportunities: We produce a variety of plays each year. We are always looking for new actors and creatives to join our productions.
- Grants and bursaries: We offer grants and bursaries to help support actors and creatives. These awards can help you cover the costs of training, travel, and production.
We believe that theatre is a powerful force for good. It can entertain, educate, and inspire. We are committed to using theatre to make a difference in the world.
If you are an actor or creative who is looking for a platform to share your work, we encourage you to contact us. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Here are some of the ways you can get involved with Blue Balloon Theatre:
- Donate: Your donation will help us to continue our work providing opportunities for actors and creatives.
- Volunteer: We are always looking for volunteers to help with our productions, workshops, and events.
- Spread the word: Tell your friends and family about Blue Balloon Theatre and our work. The more people who know about us, the more support we will receive.
Every little bit helps. Thank you for your support!
We hope to see you at one of our productions soon!