Breaking Bad RV Tours is a company that offers tours of Albuquerque, New Mexico, that are themed around the popular AMC television show Breaking Bad. The tours are led by guides who are experts on the show and who can provide insights into the filming locations and the show's history.
The company was founded in 2014 by two fans of the show who wanted to share their love of the show with others. The tours have been a huge success, and they have helped to put Albuquerque on the map as a tourist destination.
Breaking Bad RV Tours offers a variety of tours, including:
- The Breaking Bad RV Tour: This is the most popular tour, and it takes guests to some of the most iconic filming locations from the show, such as the White family's house, the car wash, and the Superlab.
- The Breaking Bad Bus Tour: This tour is similar to the RV tour, but it is led by a bus instead of an RV.
- The Breaking Bad Walking Tour: This tour is for guests who want to explore the city on foot. It takes guests to some of the show's filming locations in downtown Albuquerque.
- The Breaking Bad Private Tour: This tour is for groups of 10 or more guests. It can be customized to fit the group's interests and schedule.
In addition to tours, Breaking Bad RV Tours also offers a variety of other services, including:
- Breaking Bad Photo Shoots: Guests can have their picture taken at some of the show's most iconic filming locations.
- Breaking Bad Gift Shop: The gift shop sells a variety of Breaking Bad merchandise, such as t-shirts, hats, and coffee mugs.
- Breaking Bad Trivia Night: This is a fun event for guests to test their knowledge of the show.
Breaking Bad RV Tours is a great way to experience the magic of Breaking Bad. The tours are informative and entertaining, and they are a great way to learn more about the show and its history.
Here are some additional details about Breaking Bad RV Tours:
- Company is based in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Tours are available year-round.
- Typically 3 hours long.
- Suitable for all ages.
- Wheelchair accessible.
If you are a fan of Breaking Bad, then you should definitely consider taking a tour with Breaking Bad RV Tours. It is a great way to learn more about the show and to experience some of the places where it was filmed.