Organic Farmers and Growers (OF&G) is a Community Interest Company (CIC) with over forty years experience in the organic sector. OF&G is the longest-established Defra approved control body for organic food and farming in the UK.
Organic Farmers & Growers provides a range of services to the organic sector, including:
- Organic certification: OF&G is the UK's largest organic certification body, certifying over half of the organic land in the UK.
- Organic assurance: OF&G provides organic assurance services to businesses that sell organic products, including auditing and inspection.
- Organic education: OF&G provides organic education and training to farmers, growers, food businesses, and the public.
- Organic research: OF&G supports organic research and development to improve the sustainability and profitability of organic farming.
OF&G is committed to promoting the benefits of organic food and farming. OF&G believes that organic food is better for people, animals, and the environment. OF&G is also committed to supporting the organic sector and helping it to grow and thrive.
If you are interested in learning more about organic food and farming, or if you are looking for an organic certification body, please do visit our website today.
Here are some additional details about Organic Farmers & Growers:
- OF&G is headquartered in Shrewsbury, Shropshire, UK.
- OF&G has a team of over 50 staff.
- OF&G is a member of the International Federation of Organic Agriculture Movements (IFOAM).
- OF&G is accredited by the Soil Association.
OF&G is committed to working with the organic sector to ensure that organic food and farming is sustainable and profitable. OF&G is also committed to promoting the benefits of organic food and farming to the public.