We are the Irish Cattle and Sheep Farmers' Association.
ICSA emerged as a farming lobby group, specifically for cattle and sheep farmers following the 1992 McSharry Reform of the CAP.
ICSA Ireland is a farmers' organization that represents the interests of farmers in Ireland. The organization was founded in 1973 and has over 10,000 members.
Irish Cattle and Sheep Farmers's Association Ireland works to promote the interests of farmers in a number of ways, including:
- Lobbying the government on issues that affect farmers, such as CAP payments, market access, and environmental regulations.
- Providing training and education to farmers on a range of topics, such as business management, marketing, and animal welfare.
- Representing farmers in the media and at public events.
ICSA Ireland is committed to promoting sustainable agriculture and to ensuring that farmers have a fair return for their produce. The organization believes that farmers play an essential role in the Irish economy and in the production of safe, high-quality food.
Here are some additional details about ICSA Ireland:
- The organization is based in Portlaoise, Ireland.
- The organization has over 10,000 members.
- The organization works to promote the interests of farmers in a number of ways, including lobbying the government, providing training and education, and representing farmers in the media.
- The organization is committed to promoting sustainable agriculture and to ensuring that farmers have a fair return for their produce.
- We believe that it's important to support Irish farmers, and we believe that buying Irish produce is a great way to do that.
- We also believe that it's important to eat sustainably, and we believe that buying Irish produce is a great way to do that.
We hope that you will support Irish farmers by buying Irish produce, and we hope that you will enjoy the delicious, high-quality food that Irish farmers produce.