The Market Gardener is an online community that provides resources and support to market gardeners. It was founded by Jean-Martin Fortier, a Canadian market gardener and author of the book The Market Gardener.
We aim to inspire, educate and empower tomorrow’s farmers in order to multiply the number of small regenerative farms and promote an ecological agricultural transition all over the world.
The Market Gardener website offers a variety of resources for market gardeners, including:
- Articles and blog posts on a variety of market gardening topics, such as soil health, crop selection, and marketing
- Forum where market gardeners can ask questions and get advice from other market gardeners
- Shop where market gardeners can buy books, tools, and other supplies
- Directory to find market gardeners and market gardening businesses in your area
- Books, tools, and other supplies from the shop
The Market Gardener is a valuable resource for the market gardening community. The community is helping to connect market gardeners, share information, and grow the market gardening movement.