WML, or Waterleiding Maatschappij Limburg, is a non-profit organization that provides drinking water to the people of Limburg, a province in the Netherlands. The organization was founded in 1973 and is headquartered in Maastricht.
WML works to achieve its goals through a variety of activities, including:
- Producing drinking water: WML produces drinking water from surface water and groundwater sources. The water is treated to remove impurities and is then distributed to customers through a network of pipes.
- Delivering drinking water: WML delivers drinking water to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The organization has a team of engineers and technicians who work to ensure that the water supply is reliable and safe.
- Protecting water resources: WML works to protect water resources from pollution. The organization works with farmers, businesses, and other stakeholders to develop and implement water conservation measures.
WML is a valuable resource for the people of Limburg. WML is committed to providing its customers with safe, reliable, and affordable drinking water. The organization is also committed to protecting water resources for future generations.
Here are some additional details about WML:
- WML has a customer base of over 1 million people.
- WML produces over 100 million cubic meters of drinking water per year.
- WML has a network of over 10,000 kilometers of pipes.
- WML employs over 1,000 people.